Monday, July 25, 2005

Funny WoW video

Ok, so I found this link on the old Kotodama message board while I was a little bored. And what a gem. This video transends the game WoW (which I have never played, nor plan too) and highlights the antics anyone who has played an online game where you try to coordinate your tactics and stradigy via voice chat.

"All plans are perfect until they make contact with the enemy." In this case, the enemy is a member by the name "Leroy".

I'd like to highlight some of the more notable quotes, which will make sense once you've seen it for yourself. After I watched it a few times, I just listened to it without the picture. Even just the voices are quite hilarious.



Leader: "Does anyone need something from this guy, or can we bypass him?"
Unknown: "I think Leroy does."
Unknown Geek: "I'm coming up with 32.3%, repeating of course, percentage of survival."

Leader: "Well, that's a lot better than we usually do."

Leroy: "Ok Jones-o, lets do this. L E R O Y B A G G I N S !"
Unknown: "Oh my God, he just ran in."

Unknown: "Just stick to the plan, Jones! Stick to the plan!"
Unknown: "I can't move! Am I lagging guys?"
Unknown: "More are spawning!"

Leader: "G**d****t Leroy!"
Leroy: "It's not my fault..."

Leader: "We do have a Soul Stone up, don't we?"

Unknown: "Leroy, you are just stupid as hell."
Leroy: "At least I have chicken."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home