Monday, July 25, 2005

Blue Lotus does Doom
or "How to bore your guildmates"

Yes fellow Lotus members, following the Sunday's meeting we decided to finally take that trip across the River Stixx and head over to the Gauntlet in Doom. And not having been over there since I had first got my archer about half way decent, I wasn't sure what to expect. That dates my last trip across to more than a year ago.

Let me tell you, it was a good way to get another "Been there, done that." T-shirt for some of our new members, but overall wasn't something I can say was very enjoyable. And not because it was so HARD. But because it's NOT. Granted, the boss monsters are pretty darn tough, but with all the tamers, mages, and archers over there, not only do the monsters fall much faster than I ever remember, but there's very little chance of someone like myself EVER managing to do the damage nessisary to gain access to one of those artifacts we all love so much.

So point taken. Save up your gold if you want one of those Gauntlet Arties. Cause I don't think the Blue Lotus will be going back anytime soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home