Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Yew Militia - Polynikes resignation

As of July 20th, 2005, Polynikes of the Yew Militia, Field Marshal of the Britanian Armed Forces, has resigned his possition within his unit.

The Blue Lotus Clan would like to wish him well in what the future holds for him, and honorably offer our support of him and the remaining members of the Yew Militia.

From the Yew Militia Message Board:
"To all members of the Yew Militia,
I Polynikes of Yew have come to a difficult decision. It is time for me to step down as Commander of the Yew Militia and Field Marshal of the BAF. It is time for a new direction for the Militia.We are at a crossroads and a decision must be made on our direction.

I have named my second in command Rand Al'Thor as Commander until such time as the Militia decides to hold a new election.

I look back proudly on my service with all past and current members of the Yew Militia. We have an honorable history and I am confident that it shall continue.

My time in the Militia has been enjoyable and I consider you all close friends. Safe travels and may the virtues guide and protect you all as well as my beloved city of Yew.

Polynikes of Yew"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home